Cut & Bend Services
Super Bend’s Cut & Bend (CAB) services is one of the prefabrication solutions aimed at helping customers raise productivity standards in construction.
We do this by working closely with customers to deliver solutions that are customized to the project blueprint, redefining concepts of time, inventory and manpower management, and material wastage reduction.
Advantages of Cut & Bend services:
- Rebars are cut and bent to exact specifications, ensuring precision and consistency.
- Cut and bend reinforcement bars do conform to BS 8666, which specifies the scheduling, dimensioning, bending and cutting of steel reinforcement for concrete.
- Material wastage is controlled and reduced.
- Lesser on-site labour is required.
- Better utilisation of on-site space, logistics and reduction of inventory on-site.
- In-house processes and procedures that ensure traceability down to the order level
- Weather independent.
- On-time delivery.
By investing in state-of-the-art machinery from Europe with high efficiency and quality control, you can be assured of steel reinforcement products of the highest quality at a faster turnaround time.
Click on the video thumbnails below to experience snippets of our machine’s features. And if you are keen to learn more about the machinery, you may visit our principal’s website.
ENQUIRY ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES?
We have many teams at Super Bend that can help you out with any questions you have regarding our steel reinforcement products and cut-and-bend services.